& Safely Score
Understand the risk of every reservation
Know the Score
We’ve created a robust algorithm that accurately predicts the level of risk for every reservation. Based on the characteristics of the guest, the property, and reservation, every vacation rental reservation has a different level of risk for negligent or malicious damage. When you know the reservation risk score, you will identify which reservations you need to keep an eye on.
Verify Your Guests
Safely helps you avoid renting to bad guests. By verifying every guest against our Vacation Record and global database, you can easily identify past issues. Designed to capture things like house rule violations, payment issues, and property damage, our Vacation Record is a worldwide database of guests collected from over a million vacation nights.
Avoid the Worst Guests
Safely’s verification process is compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and The Fair Housing Act. It’s a non-invasive check that does not add any extra burden for your guests or you. It doesn’t require a social security number and won’t touch or impact credit reports.
In addition to the Vacation Record, we comb through 200+ global fraud and crime databases to check:
- Identity fraud
- Money launderers
- Interpol wanted persons
- Sex offenders
- Felony records
- Suspicious IP addresses
Predict Risk to Prevent Problems
Using a living database from over a million vacation rental nights, the Safely Score predicts the risk of negligent or malicious damage at the time of inquiry. Every incoming reservation receives a Safely Score from 1 to 100.
- Scores of less the 2 indicate a reservation that should be considered for rejection.
- Scores from 2 to 15 represent risky reservations that you should keep an eye on.
- Scores from 16 to 88 show you that the reservation is most likely to be good.
- Scores of 88 to 100 are great reservations with less than half a percent risk.
We’ve vetted a million nights – Based on over a million vacation rental nights of data.
Protect your home today in
4 easy steps:
1. Schedule your free Safely demo
2. Create your free Safely account
3. Connect your property manager account
4. Add the Safely fee to your listings